Stationary curved slider bed conveyor for transfer of bulk materials in applications up to 30 degree incline. Typical applications include conveying dry, free-flowing products such as seed and grain.
- Lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application: 120# PVC COS is typical in 12”, 18”, 20” and 26” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- 1.9” diameter galvanized return idlers with double labyrinth sealed precision ball bearings for long life.
- Protected screw take-up frames.
- Curved trough cross section provides maximum capacity.
- Formed 12 gauge frame construction.
- Dust tight, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Pattern top belt designs for inclined applications.
- Receiving hoppers.
- Discharge spouts.
- Belt skirting.
- Galvanized hip-roof weather covers.
- Anti static UHMW trough liners.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Totally enclosed design to reduce product and environmental contamination.