Stationary combination slider/roller bed conveyor for transfer of bulk materials in applications up to 30 degree incline. Typical applications include conveying small free-flowing products such as seed and grain as well as bulky products such as ear corn or waste products which are contained by the frame rails.
- Multiple configurations and lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application: 120# PVC COS is typical in 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” and 48” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- 1.9” diameter galvanized carrying and return idlers with double labyrinth sealed precision ball bearings for long life.
- Protected screw take-up frames.
- Formed 12 gauge frame construction.
- Unique frame cross section provides positive belt tracking and minimizes product spillage.
- Trough heights to accommodate various products.
- Dust tight, wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Pattern top and cleated belt designs for inclined applications.
- Receiving hoppers.
- Discharge spouts.
- Belt skirting.
- Galvanized hip-roof weather covers.
- Gravity take-up assembly for long runs.
- Structural supports.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Totally enclosed design to reduce product and environmental contamination.
- Radius upturns or nose over frame designs.