Stationary slider or roller bed conveyor designed specifically for use in conveying packages, boxes and bags between floors.
- Lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application. Drives mounted within frame. Compact design yet provides easy access.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 150# rough top is typical in 16” and 24” widths. Other widths available. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Straight, single nose-over or double nose-over discharge designs.
- Formed 12 gauge frame construction.
- Dust tight, wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Cleat belt designs for steep incline applications.
- Fixed or adjustable side rails.
- Center drive and take-up assembly.
- Structural supports.
- Truss rod bracing for greater span between main supports.
- Power feeder.
- Gravity feeder or discharge sections.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Roller bed design for heavier load applications.