Chantland-MHS offers 3 primary robot models. Each model brings its own unique qualities and benefits to the ever-changing market place. From the low cost EC-102 that uses less energy than a common hair dryer to the high speed EC-201 robot capable of palletizing at 20 bags per minute.
Touch Screen Control
There are many advantages associated with our control system. Years of research and testing contributed to the development of our touch screen control package. We have listed some of the advantages that accompany each Fuji Robot model.
- Real time I/O monitoring
- Inventory monitoring that corresponds with specific recipes
- Onboard error history log
- Onboard diagnostics designed to identify errors instantaneously
- Onboard automatic lubrication schedule system
- 400 programmable memory recipes
- Pre-programmed pallet patterns imbedded in the touch screen customized to meet your specifications
- Cold Environment Upgrade
- Harsh Environment Upgrade
- Auto Reject Function
- Simultaneous Multi-Size Product Handling
- Slip Sheet Placement
- Empty Pallet Placement