Stationary slider bed conveyor for use in conveying packages, boxes and bags in applications up to 30 degree incline.
- Lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application. Drives mounted within frame. Compact design yet provides easy access.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 120# PVC COS is typical in 8”, 12”, 16” and 24” widths. Other widths available. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Formed mild steel frame construction.
- Dust tight, wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Rough top belt designs for inclined applications.
- V-guide belt tracking design for extreme widths or very short conveyor lengths.
- Fixed or adjustable side rails.
- Center drive and take-up assembly.
- Structural supports.
- Power feeder.
- Gravity feeder or discharge sections.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Aluminum frame construction.