Portable slider bed conveyor for use in conveying packages, boxes and bags in medium duty industrial and warehouse applications.
- Standard lengths from 10’-0” to 26’-0” in 2’-0" increments.
- 1/2 HP to ¾ HP drives depending on conveyor length. Drives mounted within frame. Compact design yet provides easy access. 65 FPM standard belt speed.
- 115 V., 60 Hz., 1 Ph., NEMA 1 forward/reverse/stop switch with 20’ power cord and plug.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 150# rough top is typical in 12” and 16” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Manual screw lift easily raises and lowers. Discharge heights from 2’-0” to 17’-8” depending upon model.
- Safety locks on lift shaft to prevent collapse.
- Undercarriage with swivel casters with brakes.
- Center drive assembly on units 22’ and longer.
- Formed design frame construction.
- Dust tight, wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Cleat belt designs for steep incline applications.
- Fixed or adjustable side rails.
- Power feeder.
- Gravity feeder or discharge sections.
- Step down floor locks
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Aluminum frame construction.