The DA-II Vac-Probe De-Aerator is designed to remove the entrained air from powdered products. The unit can be a “stand-alone” version or can be attached to the 4192 filler (as shown) to de-aerate product as it fills into open mouth style bags, boxes and drums during the filling process.
How it Works:
The lance is inserted into the product. Vacuum is pulled through the porous material to draw air out of the product. When the air is removed, a reverse jet of air clears the lance and allows the lance to be removed from the densified product.
- Manual cycle start.
- Stainless steel probes.
- Dual stage (upper/lower) probe chambers.
- Free-standing or machine mounted.
- 26 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- NEMA 12 electrical controls.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Meets food grade and 3A Dairy specifications
- Automatic start with programmable settings.
- Special electrical packages.
- De-Aeration Rates: 12-15 seconds per bag depending on bag and product.