Portable low profile trough slider bed conveyor for use in unloading bulk materials from hopper bottom rail cars and trucks into elevator leg or incline conveyor. Typical applications include any dry free flowing products.
- 10’-0” horizontal length, 5’-0” incline length at 20 degrees or 7’-0” incline length at 25 degrees.
- 5 HP drive for 350 FPM belt speed.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 120# PVC COS crescent top is typical in 12”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 24” and 30” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Trapezoid trough cross section provides maximum capacity with lowest possible profile.
- Serpentine belt wrap at transition allows maximum belt tension and longer conveyor lengths for stationary applications.
- Belt is contained within frame along return path.
- Adjustable belt skirting full length.
- 16” diameter semi-pneumatic wheels for easy movement on all types of surfaces.
- Formed 12 gauge frame construction.
- Dust tight, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- UHMW bed liners.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Longer and stationary units for specific applications.