Portable trough slider bed conveyor for use in loading bulk materials into trucks or other containers in applications up to 30 degree incline. Typical applications include any dry free flowing products such as grain, feed and fertilizer.
- Standard lengths of 20’, 25’, 30’, 35’, 40’, 45’ and 50’.
- Drives engineered per application.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 120# PVC COS crescent top is typical in 12” and 16” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Deep trapezoid trough cross section provides maximum capacity.
- Center drive and take-up assembly positioned near in-feed end for easy access.
- Weather cover incorporated into one piece formed frame.
- Portable undercarriage with towing hitch.
- Cable winch provides manual discharge height adjustment from 6’-0” to 23’-6” depending on frame length. Lift frame is balanced for ease of handling.
- Wing type skirted receiving hopper for use with XLS-Series Car Unloader Conveyors.
- Belt is contained within frame along return path.
- Dust tight, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Flared and skirted receiving hopper.
- Free standing surge hopper for use with Bobcat style end loader.
- Discharge spout.
- Ground controlled discharge director for stockpiling.
- 90 degree swivel wheels for stockpiling.
- PTO drive.
- Gas/Diesel engine drives.
- Hydraulic drives.
- Stainless steel construction.