Model 4240 FIBC filler is Chantland-MHS’ original gross weigh bulk filler design utilizing a platform scale. It fills bulk bags, tote boxes and drums with dry pelleted, flaked, granular or powdered products such as seeds, grains, chemical powders, concrete blends and similar materials. This model is an economical design suited for low production environments.
How it works:
An empty bulk bag is installed on the strap hooks and inflatable bag spout. At the operator signal, product fills into the bag. The bag and pallet rest on a platform type scale and product feeds into the bag until the correct weight is achieved and the flow is stopped. The bag is removed by releasing the strap hangers and neck seal and removing the bag on a pallet with a fork truck or on a conveyor. The frame is adjustable to accept different size bags.
- Load cell gross weigh.
- Gravity fill.
- Digital weigh meter.
- Inflatable bag neck seal.
- Push button bag release.
- Dust collection port.
- Adjustable height bag strap hangers.
- Knife gate inlet valve with bulk-dribble feature.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- 10 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- More air required for optional components.
- Mild steel construction.
- Venturi bag liner inflator.
- Box settling vibratory kit.
- Bag settling with air mount isolators.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- In-feed conveyors.
- Mesh belt or powered roller transfer conveyors.
- Fill Rates: up to (25) 2000 lb. bulk bags per hour (gross weigh).
- Fill Weights: 4,000 lb. capacity.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 3 lbs. of target weight.
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.