The 4231 RiteWeigh Simplex Gravity Filler is designed to fill open mouth style bags with dry free flowing pelleted, flaked or granular products such as seed, grain, fertilizer, minerals, crystalline materials and similar products. Sticky or easily bridged products such as feed mixes and chunks can be packaged with this filler by using optional belt, vibratory or auger feeders.
How it Works:
Product is metered through a clamshell gate into the net weigh bucket. When the appropriate weight of product is contained in the bucket, the clamshell gate closes. The operator signals the bucket to dump and product flows into the bag.
- Net weigh load cell.
- Gravity feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Powered cut-off gate and dump doors.
- Two stage bulk & dribble product flow.
- 1 to 3 cubic foot weigh buckets.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Inflatable neck bag clamp.
- Dust collection manifold.
- Either 5.1/2” x 9” oval, 6.1/2” x 11” oval or 6” round spout.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- 1.1/2 CFM @ 80 PSI per spout pneumatic controls.
- Calibration weight kit in either Lb. or Kg.
- Mild steel construction.
- Scale-beam configuration.
- Pneumatic bag clamps with auto fill, no-bag no-fill interlock.
- Foot pedal control for filling boxes and drums.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food grade construction.
- Anti corrosive package.
- Vibratory dribble feeder for increased accuracy.
- Belt feeder for difficult material.
- Auger feeder.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Closing conveyors. (Model 4201, 4214 and V-series)
- Sewing head or heat sealer.
- Fill Rates: up to (10-15) 50 lb. bags per minute.
- Fill Weights: 10 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 2 to 4 ounces from target weight.
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.