The 4227 Valve Bag Placer is designed to automatically place valve bags onto the spout of a valve bag filler. This placer will handle most kraft paper bags and some poly bags.
How it Works:
Empty bags are positioned on an indexing conveyor that serves as the empty bag magazine. A stack of bags is indexed into place and the bag placing suction cup head moves to the stack of bags and picks up one bag by means of vacuum suction cups. The bag valve is automatically opened and the bag is placed onto the bag spout of the filler. Once in place, the bag fills and is then “kicked” from the filler spout by the filler bag chair. Another bag is ready to be positioned on the spout at this time.
- Fully automated bag placing.
- Auto start with no-bag, no-dump interlock.
- Left hand or right hand in-feed.
- Adjustable to various bag sizes.
- Adaptable to all pneumatic, impeller and auger type valve bag filling machines.
- Left, right or in-line empty bag indexing conveyor.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- 25 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- Mild steel construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Speeds up to 10 bags per minute, dependent upon the cycle speed of the filler.