The 4213 PressureMatic is designed to fill valve type bags with dry free-flowing granular products such as pelleted or prill fertilizers, granular herbicides, granular aggregates, seeds, plastic pellets and similar materials.
How it Works:
The 4213 PressureMatic consists of a pressure chamber with an inlet butterfly valve, a discharge spout that fits the valve bag inlet, a positive displacement blower (in most cases) to generate adequate air volume, and controls to direct the airflow according to the product type. When a bag is placed on the spout, a fill cycle is initiated. The butterfly inlet valve will close, trapping product in the pressure chamber. Air generated by the blower is directed primarily into the top of the chamber. Air passes through the product and as it flows out the spout, carrying product along with it into the bag. Once the bag achieves the filled weight, a cross pinch valve closes to prevent product from passing out the spout. The air pressure is relieved, and the butterfly valve opens again to recharge the pressure chamber for the next fill. The filled bag is discharged, and the cycle can be repeated.
- Scale-beam gross weigh.
- Pneumatic feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Mechanical tilting bag chair.
- Manual bag clamps.
- Hinged chamber bottom for clean-out.
- Full size lower air pad.
- Butterfly valve with actuator.
- Sight glass in product chamber.
- Pressure chamber exhaust.
- Dust collection hood and manifold.
- Balanced air flow delivery system.
- 1.1/2 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- Mild steel construction.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Automatic bag discharge.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Low pressure air pump assembly.
- Fill tube jet sweep out.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Operator deck with bag rack and operator seat for multiple spout configurations..
- Reclaim hopper to collect spilled product.
- Model 4208 Take away conveyor.
- Fill Rates: up to (10) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 6 to 8 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.