The 4204 PortaLine System includes a Model 4200 Filler and Model 4201 Closing Conveyor along with a unitized frame designed to accept most major brands of sewing heads . It is designed to fill open mouth type bags with dry granular free flowing products such as seeds, grains, sand, rock salt, plastic pellets and similar materials. With optional feeders, more difficult bulky materials such as potting soil and asphalt patch can be packaged.
How it Works:
Gravity type filler is designed to mate to your storage bin. Product feeds through the filler, and as the weight in the bag equals the counter balance weight value, the clamshell gate closes, ending the fill. The operator releases the filled bag, and it then rests on the integrated bag closing conveyor. As the bag transfers across the conveyor toward the sewing head, the operator reshapes the top of bag and feeds the leading edge into the sewing machine. Once closed, the bag is removed from the conveyor and stacked on a pallet.
- Scale-beam gross weigh
- Gravity bag fill.
- Mechanical catch gate release.
- Manual bag clamps.
- Adjustable product flow gate.
- Either 5.1/2” x 9” oval, 6.1/2” x 11” oval spout.
- Unitized frame with 4201 Closing Conveyor and sewing head mount.
- Mild steel construction.
- Foot pedal mechanical start switch.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Pneumatic catch gate release.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Sewing head.
- V-Series Conveyor in place of Model 4201 Closing Conveyor.
- Manual crank vertical conveyor lift adjustment.
- Special spout sizes.
- Belt feeder.
- Auger feeder.
- Mounting stand.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Fill Rates: up to (6) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.