The 4190 WeighMaster is designed to fill valve type bags with flaked, granular or powdered products such as spice blend flours, salted meat cures, mustard flours, chemical powders, grout blends, livestock supplements and similar materials.
How it Works:
Product is delivered into a valve bag by an auger style feeder housed inside a “weighed” spout. As the bag weight increases, the force increases on the spout, and a weight reading is registered. When the weight reading is adequate, the augar feeder is stopped, and the bag can be removed. An optional product agitator is available to maintain a consistent product feed to the auger.
- Scale-beam gross weigh.
- Auger feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Mechanical tilting bag chair.
- Mechanical bag clamps.
- Safety interlocked clean-out door.
- TEFC 230/460 V., 60 Hz., 3 Ph., drive.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- 1.1/2 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- Mild steel construction.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Automatic bag discharge.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Dust collection hood and manifold.
- Feeder ribbon or spiked agitator in primary hopper.
- Hard faced auger for abrasive product.
- Air purge packing gland for fine, aerated products.
- Variable speed drive for bulk-dribble filling.
- Open mouth filler attachment.
- Drum filling attachment and cradle.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- 3A Dairy construction.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Model 4208 Take-away conveyor.
- Fill Rates: Up to (6) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.