The 4189 Compaction Bagger is designed to fill valve type bags by volume rather than weight. Typical products include fibrous or compressible materials such as soils, sawdust, cellulose fiber
How it Works:
Product is delivered through the valve bag spout by an auger type feeder. A product agitator helps maintain product for the feed screw. An amperage sensor with an adjustable setting determines the amount of product to be forced into the bag. A countershaft driven bag agitator settles product as it is filled into the bag.
- Volumetric non-weigh.
- Auger feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Manual bag clamp.
- Product/bag settling mechanism.
- Break-away release door.
- Feeder ribbon in primary hopper.
- TEFC 230/460 V., 60 Hz., 3 Ph. drive.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Hard faced auger for abrasive products.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Model 4208 Take away conveyor.
- Fill Rates: up to 2 to 3 bags per minute.
- Fill Weights: not applicable.
- Weight Accuracy: not applicable.
Note: Testing may be required to determine obtainable speeds and fill consistencies of specific product