Portable slider or roller bed conveyor for use in conveying packages, boxes and bags in high capacity industrial, warehouse and dock-side applications.
- Standard lengths of 20’, 23’, 26’, 30’, 35’, 40’ and 50’.
- 1 HP to 5 HP drives depending on length. Drives mounted within frame. 65 FPM standard belt speed.
- 230/460 V., 60 Hz., 3 Ph., reversing motor starters mounted in NEMA 12 enclosure with start/stop/reverse push buttons, safety disconnect switch and limit switches on lift.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 150# rough top is typical in 16” and 24” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Powered lift for ease of raising and lowering. Discharge heights from 4’-0” to 36’-8” depending upon model.
- Safety locks on lift shaft to prevent collapse.
- Heavy swivel casters with floor locks.
- Fold away outrigger stabilizer arms on units 30’ and longer.
- Structural truss design frame construction.
- Wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Cleat belt designs for steep incline applications.
- Fixed or adjustable side rails.
- Power feeder.
- Gravity feeder or discharge sections.
- Roller bed design for heavier load applications.