Chantland MHS’ NEW 4300 Compact Weigh Open Mouth Gross Weigh Gravity Filler is the ideal answer for companies requiring a very compact filler to provide fast, accurate filling of open mouth bags with free-flowing granular products such as seeds, grains, dry sand, rock salt and plastic pellets.
How it Works:
Load Cell Gravity flow filler is designed to mate to your storage bin. The operator places an empty bag in the bag clamp and starts the fill cycle, product feeds through the filler into the bag. The load cell controls the bag fill with bulk and dribble flow rates then signals the clamshell gate to close and stop the product flow, ending the fill cycle. Then the filler will release the filled bag to the closing conveyor below the filler spout.
- Pneumatic Flow Control Gate
- Pneumatic Bag Clamps
- Electronic Load Cell Weighing
- Bulk and Dribble Feed
- Bulk Only & Dribble only feeds
- Display in Lbs. & Kgs.
- Auto Tare
- Bag Hold Switch
- Auto Hold for Underweight Bags
- Calibration Routine
- Bag in Place Switch
- Bag Clamp Auto Start Switch
- Dust Pickup Port
- Mild steel construction
- CHANTLAND Blue enamel coating
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Clamp Mounting bars.
- Fill Rates: 10 to 14 - 50 lb. bags per minute depending upon product characteristics.
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 2 ounces from target weight.
- Electrical: 110 V., 1 Ph., 60 Hz., 3 amp.
- Air: 2 CFM @ 60-80 PSI, clean and dry compressed air.
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.