The 4219 Vibraweigh Filler (Standard, Table Top and Large models) is designed to fill open mouth bags with dense dry pelleted, granular, powdered or irregular shaped products such as seeds, feed pellets, gravels, and similar materials.
How it Works:
Product is charged into the filler’s surge bin. As the vibratory feeder runs, the feeder tray meters product into the container. When the appropriate amount of weight is registered in the container, the feeder stops and the operator can signal to discharge the container. Bulk-Dribble feed can be provided with load cell weigh.
- Scale beam gross weigh.
- Vibratory bag product feed.
- Vibratory feeder with variable frequency drive.
- Manual start.
- Manual bag clamps.
- 5.1/2” x 7” oval spout.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Net weighing.
- Automatic fill start with bag in place switch.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Dust collection hood with manifold.
- Flow control gate for positive product cut-off.
- 2 speed VFD for bulk-dribble filling.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Closing conveyors. (Model 4201, 4214 and V-series)
- Sewing head or heat sealer.
- Fill Rates: up to (4) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 20 lbs. to 110 lbs. for bags
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.