The 4199 Gravity PortaValve is designed to fill valve type bags with high density free flowing products such as steel shot and similar materials.
How it Works:
The valve bag is installed on the fill spout, and rests in the bag chair mechanism. When the clamshell gate opens, product gravity flows into the bag. When the bag has reached the designated weight, the clamshell gate closes, and the bag can be removed.
- Scale-beam gross weigh.
- Gravity feeder.
- Mechanical catch gate release.
- Manual bag clamps.
- Mild steel construction.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Pneumatic bag inflator.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Special paint finishes.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Take-away conveyor.
- Fill Rates: Up to (6) 50 lb. bags per minute
- Fill Weights: 25 lbs. to 110 lbs.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 2 to 6 ounces from target weight.
Note: Rates and accuracy are dependent upon specific product characteristics as well as consistent flow and bulk density.