TYhe 4198 WeighMaster II is designed to fill open mouth type bags, boxes or drums with dry, flaked, granular or powdered products such as spice blend flours, salted meat cures, mustard flours, chemical powders, tile grouts, livestock supplements and similar materials.
How it Works:
Product is delivered into an open mouth bag by an auger style feeder housed inside a “weighed” spout. As the bag weight increases, the force increases on the spout, and a weight reading is registered. When the weight reading is adequate, the augar feeder is stopped, and the bag can be removed. An optional product agitator is available to maintain a consistent product feed to the auger.
- Scale beam gross weigh.
- Auger bag fill.
- Manual start with bag-in-place switch.
- Manual bag clamps.
- Safety interlocked clean-out door.
- TEFC 230/460 V., 60 Hz., 3 Ph., drive.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- 1.1/2 CFM @ 80 PSI pneumatic controls.
- Mild steel construction.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Automatic bag discharge.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Load cell weighing with digital controller.
- Dust collection hood and manifold.
- Feeder ribbon or spiked agitator in primary hopper.
- Hard faced auger for abrasive product.
- Air purge packing gland for fine, aerated products.
- Variable speed drive for bulk-dribble filling.
- Drum filling attachment and cradle.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- 3A Dairy construction.
- Food Grade construction.
- Anti-corrosive package.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Supply and transition hoppers.
- Closing conveyors. (Model 4201, 4214 and V-series)
- Sewing head or heat sealer.
- Fill Rates: up to (5) 50 lb. bags per minute.
- Fill Weights:
- 20 lbs. to 110 lbs. for bags
- 50 lbs. to 220 lbs. for boxes and drums.
- Weight Accuracy: +/- 4 to 6 ounces from target weight (+/- 2 to 4 ounces with load cells).