Model 4000 Bulk Bag Unloader Systems are designed to provide safe and efficient discharging of materials from bulk bags. Unloaders can be designed from the basic model which requires the use of a forklift to place the bag to more automated models utilizing electric trolley hoist assemblies with controls to raise/lower the bag cradle and travel forward/reverse to place the bag into position for discharging. The standard heavy wall structural tube frame is designed for 2,000 lb. bulk bags with upgrades available to handle up to 4,000 lb. bags. We provide a 54” square bag support pan to stabilize the bag during product discharge, a dust shroud with 4” diameter dust pick-up stub, an easy access dust tight bag tie-off area and product spout with discharge flange. Our design provides operator safety, controls dust emissions, and prevents product contamination. Small bag dump stations as well as product transfer feeders, augers and conveyors make this system even more versatile and user friendly.
How it works:
Fork Lift Model: The fork truck drives into the bag cradle and lifts it from its position at the top of the unloader frame. The fork truck driver then positions the cradle over the filled bulk bag and secures the bag straps into the swivel latch hooks of the bag cradle. The fork truck driver can then raise the filled bag into position at the top of the unloader frame and over the discharge hopper. The frame provides an alignment feature to ensure the cradle is resting in the frame correctly before discharging material. The operator can then access the bag discharge neck through the bag tie-off box. When the bag is emptied, the process is repeated.
Trolley Hoist Model: The fork truck driver places a filled bulk bag under the hoist and the unloader operator uses a control pendant to move the bag cradle, which is secured to the hoist, into position over the bag and secures the bag straps into the swivel latch hooks of the bag cradle. The operator then raises the bag and, using the electric trolley feature, positions the bag into position over the discharge hopper. The control pendant permits the operator to be in a safe position while the bag is traveling. The operator can then access the bag discharge neck through the bag tie-off box. When the bag is emptied, the process is repeated.
- Heavy wall structural tube frame.
- Forklift style bag lift.
- Bag cradle with swivel latch hooks.
- 2,000 lb. capacity.
- 54” square bag support pan/discharge spout.
- Dust shroud with 4” diameter dust pick-up stub.
- Dust tight bag tie-off box with easy access door.
- Product spout with discharge flange.
- Provides operator safety.
- Controls dust emissions.
- Prevents product contamination.
- 4,000 lb. capacity.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Electric trolley hoist assembly with NEMA 12 controls.
- Vibrator and isolators to facilitate product discharge.
- Pneumatic bag manipulators with controls to facilitate difficult product discharge.
- Pneumatic pinch gate bag closer with controls.
- Bag slitter for one time use bags.
- Bag liner spring tensioner – keeps liners taught during product discharge.
- Bag liner pneumatic tensioner - keeps liners taught during product discharge.
- Fork lift pockets – allows entire discharge frame to be moved.
- Door switch to indicate open or closed.
- Knife gate.
- Custom frame sizes to fit your facility.
- Anti corrosive construction.
- Food grade construction.
- Special paint finishes.