Conventional Bag Palletizer Features
- Elevator Safety Bar - Mechanical hoist locking mechanism permits safe maintenance access to elevator area with elevator conveyor in up position.
- Fiber Optic Eye - Electronically locks PLC preventing total system operation when Elevator Safety Bar is in place.
- Elevator Photo Eye - Electronically shuts down entire system if someone attempts to enter elevator area while system is running.
- Keyed E-Stops - At elevator discharge permits maintenance access without the possibility of the machine being started by others.
- Magnetic Guard Switches - Electronically shuts down entire system if safety guards are opened.
- Air System Lock-Out - Purges and locks air system to prevent actuation of pneumatic components during maintenance.
- E-Stops - Emergency stop buttons at each control station permits operators to shut down system.
- Flattener Safety Switch - Pull cable around bag flattener conveyor provides additional operator safety.
- LEXAN Glass Enclosure - Optional clear enclosure between walkways and equipment with magnetic switches ensures absolutely no access by personnel while system is operating.
- Patented Automatic Bag Turn Wheel is unique to the industry. This continuous motion bag turn wheel rotates even the softest bags 90 degrees without bag deformation.
- Phone modem built into main control panel allows Chantland-MHS service technicians to troubleshoot, fine-tune and re-program equipment via a standard phone line, reducing costly service calls.
- Machine designs provide stacking speeds up to 40 bags per minute.
- PLC controller automatically synchronizes and controls all components to maintain system operation.
- Touch screen permits personnel to operate, fine-tune and diagnose entire system from operator deck.
- Quick changeover package allows machine to be set up for multiple bag sizes, pallet sizes and stacking patterns in minutes.
- System compiles and stores operation, performance and production data.
- Hour meter records actual time that equipment operates, not simply when power is turned on.
- Stack paper, poly, poly woven and jute bags.
- Stack bags weighing up to 110 lbs. each.
- Stack on wooden or plastic pallets, cardboard or plastic slip sheets.
- Our palletizers operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year in some of the most severe plant environments imaginable.
- Each palletizer is completely set-up, hard wired and test run in our facility before shipment. All wires and terminals are numbered for efficient and accurate re-assembly at the job site.