Portable low profile trough slider bed conveyor for use in unloading bulk materials from hopper bottom rail cars and trucks into an incline conveyor. Specifically designed to work in conjunction with Speedline Portable Incline Conveyor. Typical applications include any dry free-flowing products.
- 10’-0” bed length.
- 2 HP or 3 HP (wider units) drives for 500 FPM belt speed.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application. 120# PVC COS is typical in 12”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 24” and 30” widths. Stainless steel mechanical lacing.
- Trapezoid trough cross section provides maximum capacity with lowest possible profile.
- Belt is contained within frame along return path.
- Adjustable belt skirting full length.
- 8” diameter wheels mounted near discharge end for easy movement.
- Formed 12 gauge frame construction.
- Dust tight, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- UHMW bed liners.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Longer units for specific applications.