Stationary roller bed conveyor designed for gentle, continuous handling of bulk materials in various configurations from horizontal to incline (up to vertical). Typical applications include conveying products of a high value or a fragile nature and also steep incline applications.
- Multiple configurations for horizontal to vertical applications in lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application.
- One piece molded base belt and sidewalls with cross-rigid plys to maintain belt stability through up/down transitions. Widths, sidewall heights and compositions designed per application based on material and capacity requirements.
- Machined trapezoid crown terminal pulleys provide positive belt tracking without damaging belt carcass.
- Formed 10-gauge frame construction.
- Dust tight, wash down corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Powered belt thumper assembly for dislodging carryover product.
- Receiving hoppers.
- Discharge spouts.
- Structural supports.
- Stainless steel construction:
- Totally enclosed design to reduce product and environmental contamination.
- Structural channel frame design.
- Custom designs to meet customer specifications.